If you are responsible for protecting information assets used by your agency, then you do not want to miss this Federal Computer Week Solutions Seminar. Mark Bowden, the best-selling author of Black Hawk Down, will discuss his new book about the next frontier for terrorism — cyberspace.
|Mark Bowden |
Best-Selling Author of Black Hawk Down, and WORM: The First Digital World War
In his keynote address, Mr. Bowden will discuss the ongoing cyber conflict taking place between those determined to exploit the Internet and those committed to protecting its use and integrity.
Following the opening session, hear from a panel of industry and government cybersecurity professionals who are focused on protecting agency information and networks from cyber threats.
You will learn:
- The real impact sophisticated malware can have on agency infrastructure
- Methods employed to exploit security flaws in commonly-used software
- How to protect your network against insider threats
- How to create a contingency plan in the event of a large-scale government attack
- Strategies to improve cybersecurity awareness of U.S. citizens, businesses and government organizations
- About innovative tools that are being implemented to alert agency professionals about possible breaches, exploits or data losses