FREE ENCORE VIDEO PRESENTATION —
Fact or Fiction – A Practitioners Guide to the Cloud
The hype surrounding cloud computing and its inherent benefits is everywhere. From the consumer to the IT professional, so many technologies, applications, and services seem to be connected to “the cloud,” and now is the time for a fresh perspective on the many definitions and explanations that currently litter the industry.
What Federal Government professionals need now is “A Practitioner’s Guide to the Cloud” that is designed to give agencies and their partners the foundation to move ahead with secure, reliable implementation programs. We need to get practical about designing data centers today that will meet the demands for information and applications resident in the cloud tomorrow.
To address the key decision factors and concerns for your cloud migration--and to blow away some of the ground clutter that exists about cloud implementation--you are invited to participate in an engaging program that will focus on mythbusting, learning from practical experiences, and envisioning the future state for computing across diverse public sector enterprises.
Federal Computer Week and Juniper Networks invite you to view the FREE Video Encore Presentation of the "Mythbusting Guide to Federal Data Centers and the Cloud" seminar that took place in Washington, DC on November, 8th. You will hear from federal and industry experts on how to fulfill the requirements of the evolving Federal Data Center Consolidation Initiative (FDCCI) and Cloud First mandates that face government agencies today.
Plan to take advantage of this no-nonsense, interactive discussion and gain more insight into:
- > Key considerations for architecting effective next-generation data centers
- > Areas of cloud confusion and how to address compliance and transparency
- > The critical links between enterprise architecture, business processes and cloud strategy
- > How to take a trusted approach toward cloud migration
- > Steps to achieving measurable results working in the cloud
- > Strategies to stay ahead of the coming ‘big data’ wave
- > What the 2015 data center will look like
Register now - this encore presentation of the Cloud Mythbusting Seminar is only available until January 13th.