Session 1: "Focus on Cybersecurity—An Enterprise Approach"
Deputy Director, National Cyber Security Division,
U.S. Department of Homeland Security
As Federal agencies continue to focus on improving cybersecurity, they face the challenges of keeping up with the rapidly changing information technology landscape. Security strategies must evolve as dynamically as the computing architectures they support. Yet, how can resource-strained agencies address network defense and devise security for competing new technologies and collaboration strategies?
Register today and attend this free, half-day program designed by and for those responsible for robust network protection for Civilian Agency operating environments.
Learn how to:
- > Build cybersecurity into agency cultures, with realistic performance goals and expectations
- > Secure endpoints, including smart phones, PDAs and other mobile devices
- > Strengthen network identity authentication
- > Support new telework mandates with secure, reliable remote access
- > Prepare for trusted cloud computing applications
- > Detect, control, and mitigate compromised components and ensure supply chain reliability
- > Identify and address the next “big attack wave” – agency perspectives
Hear directly from government and industry cybersecurity professionals on what you can do to defend civilian agency information systems against cybercrime.