Join the National Cybersecurity Discussion
The Cybersecurity Legislative Proposal, released by the Administration to Congress in mid-May, brought focus to the initiatives underway and under discussion for strengthening the nation’s cybersecurity posture. As enterprises worldwide increasingly depend on the integrity of online information and communications, it is essential to “ensure secure and reliable networks for Americans, businesses, and government,” stated Howard Schmidt, Cybersecurity Coordinator and Special Assistant to the President.
Register today to join Federal Computer Week and Juniper Networks for this free solutions seminar to discuss how national cybersecurity programs are taking shape. Subject matter experts will cover which agencies are taking the lead to provide guidance and security frameworks to protect people, facilities, networks, and data while ensuring citizen privacy and civil liberties.
You will learn:
- Leadership challenges for cybersecurity programs—from scope of the threat landscape to measuring return-on-investment
- The fundamental components of evolving national cybersecurity policies
- The economics of cybersecurity and guidance for setting realistic expectations
- Opportunities for improving citizen cyber-awareness
- How to coordinate public and private efforts to secure networks and information assets
This is a must-attend seminar for government and industry professionals seeking to expand their knowledge of the dynamic security environment that we engage and depend upon daily.