Support Evolving Storage Needs & Save Money
The demand for digital storage capacity presents significant challenges to Federal IT, security and program management professionals who are focused on creating cost-effective computing architectures to support their agency missions.
Expanding storage requirements impact not only operating budgets, but also critically important business processes, including data center management, back-up and disaster recovery.
Federal Computer Week is proud to bring you this FREE solutions seminar on September 21st, which will explore how government and industry experts are leveraging new tools and strategies to support evolving storage needs.
Join this session to learn how government technologists now have the opportunity to increase WAN performance, optimize data protection and recovery operations, while reducing the cost of network and compute infrastructure.
You Will Learn:
- • How to increase efficiency in data center operations
- • Strategies that leverage installed IT architectures and ease integration of new applications
- • Options for increasing performance, maximizing bandwidth, and accelerating disaster recovery operations
- • How to make accurate bandwidth purchases based on your agency’s actual use patterns
- • How to realize IT efficiencies in your agency through real world case studies
Register today to expand your understanding of available data management options to help control your agency’s growing storage and information management requirements.