Thank you for attending this FREE Federal Computer Week Solutions Seminar on Mobile Digital Strategy. Government agency and industry leaders discussed the different ways of securing agency information and documents within today’s mobile environment.
Andrew Jackson Deputy Assistant Secretary for Technology, Information and Business Services at the Department of the Interior
Discussion topics included :
- How can an agency share information with other agencies and across mobile devices without exposing their internal agency networks?
- How does an agency ensure continued security of a document no matter what device it is on?
- How can an agency effectively audit and track a document’s complete path and actions take regardless of whether it travels inside or outside the agency firewall?
- The different types of digital signature technology and how can you leverage each quickly and uniformly across an agency?
- How can you leverage PIV’s PKI capabilities to provide strongly authenticated internal and external information sharing?