Thank you for attending this FREE Federal Computer Week Solutions Summit. Attendees participated in an informative, real-world discussion on strategies for saving money by leveraging and extending legacy systems.
Senior government executives, as well as technology and financial leaders shared how federal agencies can cut through the rhetoric of IT fads and get to the heart of strategic value and IT operational cost savings.
SPEAKER SPOTLIGHT:Scott Quehl
Chief Financial Officer, and Assistant Secretary of Administration, Department of CommerceMolly O'Neil
Vice President, CGI Federal, and Former, Chief Information Officer, Environmental Protection AgencyMike Wash
Chief Information Officer, National Archives and Records AdministrationKristyn Jones
Director for Financial Information Management, Office of the Assistant Secretary, Department of the Army Simon Szykman
Chief Information Officer, Department of Commerce
Discussion topics included:
- What does the President’s budget and the GOP budget mean for federal IT leaders?
- Current IT trends in the lean budget environment
- Case studies of legacy system migration and year one savings
- The future of the IT budget debate
- Opinions and pragmatic approaches to extend legacy systems into the cloud