The tsunami of information known as “Big Data” is here. How will your organization address growing data requirements and implement critical strategies and technologies necessary to manage and evaluate your data?
On May 15, 2012, 1105 Media and Cisco facilitated an interactive video panel discussion with Big Data experts from government and industry who examined emerging trends, technologies and solutions for the “data deluge”.
This distinguished panel, which includes experts from Intel, Oracle, and EMC/Greenplum, addressed:
- What is Big Data and what are its implications?
- Challenges and trends in Big Data
- Emerging technologies for managing both unstructured and structured data
- Promising new approaches and tools for data processing and analysis
- Solutions and analytical strategies organizations can implement to mine and extract critical information
Missed our discussion? Access this on-demand event now!