In order to serve the security operations professionals in public sector service, and to make available more information about the threat landscape, proven best practices, and continuing areas for concern, the 1105 Government Information Group teamed with Merlin International and its partners to host this program.
During the Virtual Seminar, you will learn:
- How government leadership can and must encourage creation of reliable, yet flexible, enterprise security operations
- What selected government organizations have undertaken to strengthen security operations centers (SOCs)
- An overview of today’s most pressing concerns, challenges, and opportunities for those managing SOC processes, technologies, and outcomes
- Strategies for automating and simplifying security operations, and where evolving tools can support agency efforts to ensure trusted computing environments
- How recent technology trends are impacting security operations centers—from the data center to the cloud to the handheld device
- What to expect in 2013 and how to prepare your organization for the next wave of cyber challenges