Nearly 50 percent of enterprise organizations are looking to implement hybrid clouds within the next two to three years, according to Forrester Research. With hybrid clouds, organizations can run their mission-critical applications in their own data centers, while offloading peak loads to cost-effective cloud providers. This optimizes both capital expenditures and operating expenses, while better aligning IT costs with top-line business revenue and activity.
Register today to watch the On Demand presentation of the Cloud 201: Getting Both - Efficiency & Agility With Public and Private Clouds. Experts from across federal, state and local government, education and industry share use cases on how they’ve defined the cloud for their environments.
Watch this OnDemand presentation to receive expert insight on how to:
- Take advantage of the public cloud without giving up the agility or security afforded by the private cloud
- Consolidate data centers to enable shared services
- Employ a software defined network (SDN) infrastructure to extend and converge the data center in the cloud
- Provide multi-tiered service level agreements to your constituents and guarantee levels of performance
- Transform existing infrastructure into a cloud-ready service
This virtual presentation is offered at no charge: Sign up to watch now!
When you register for this OnDemand presentation, you will have complimentary access to downloads and research, hear tips and a Q&A session with our online experts - and much more!