Three years after the Office of Management and Budget issued its “Cloud First” policy, federal agencies continue to identify opportunities to leverage cloud computing to reduce procurement and operating costs and greatly increase the flexibility and cost-effectiveness of IT services. However, the ability of agencies to tap the full potential of the cloud remains hindered by concerns about security, performance, and manageability. They simply cannot afford to put the enterprise at risk.
Attendees of the 2013 Federal Cloud Innovation Forum learned:
- Effective methods to leverage cloud computing
- How to increase the cost-effectiveness of IT services
- Key strategies to reduce procurement and operating costs
- How to become a more cloud-savvy IT professional
- Insightful perspectives on cloud security, performance, and manageability concerns