Register to watch the virtual OnDemand presentation: National Townhall on Collaboration Evolution. You are invited to learn how collaboration tools like voice, video and mobile applications are lowering costs, driving efficiency and improving communications within government and education alike.
You will receive expert insight on:
- How investing in unified communications, video conferencing and mobility will help increase performance while lowering costs
- Organizations that have used collaboration to enhance communications with remote workers
- Public Sector Organizations that have significantly reduced operating expenses by upgrading their unified communications platform
- Using video to help law enforcement, corrections and courts improve citizen services, while lowering costs
- How video conferencing and telepresence is changing the education landscape with new models of learning
Hear from a panel of technology leaders from Federal, education, and state and local government come together to discuss how they have used collaboration technology to take a progressive approach to the business of government and ideally can share quantitative or qualitative data of the impact the technology is making.
This presentation is offered at no charge: Register today for instant access!
When you register for this OnDemand presentation, you will have complimentary access to downloads and research, hear tips and a Q&A session with our online experts - and much more!