The aggressive movement toward more robust cloud applications, coupled with the demand for mobile access, has created a perfect storm of opportunity for government enterprises—directly linked to agency goals tied to reducing power consumption, maximizing space and capital assets, and increasing overall operational efficiency.
Attend this complimentary FCW Solutions Seminar on "Everything as a Service" (EAAS) and learn about the future potential for flexible, secure, on-demand government computing.
Discussion topics include:
- How an EAAS environment can work with existing IT infrastructures
- Essential factors for moving from concept to deployment for anytime, any device, any location computing and communications
- How to leverage EAAS to enable effective, affordable compliance with FedRAMP and other IT standards and mandates
- The types of managed services that can be integrated into an EAAS strategy—from cloud-based applications and storage to network design and support to performance monitoring and management
- The business benefits of integrated systems and processes, and how they actually strengthen network security
- The procurement fundamentals for purchasing this kind of service—what you need to know about Service Level Agreements and performance monitoring
- Practical ways that Federal cloud computing initiatives and adoption goals benefit from EAAS options
You'll learn how organizations around the globe are expanding their thinking about options for truly integrated process, managing big data, and enabling internal and external collaboration with employees and constituents.