Download this Executive Overview to learn what you missed at the Federal Focus on Enabling the Analytics-Driven Agency event held on July 29th in Washington, DC.
The executive overview provides a frank and open dialogue about the practical considerations and promising options for Federal professionals seeking ways to make more data-driven decisions in trusted analytical environments.
Among the topics covered are:
- Characteristics of effective analytics-driven agencies
- Using agency information to derive insights, spot trends, understand resource consumption
- Why traditional data processing platforms no longer support the analytical capabilities needed today
- Building an incremental roadmap to become an analytics-driven enterprise
- Technologies and strategies available to process structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data
- Methods to leverage agency data to detect and mitigate fraud, waste, and abuse
- Tips for evaluating and procuring predictive analytics tools and support
Download the Executive Overview now to learn from organizations deploying data analytics today for measurable results.